WOOSC (After School Club)
The After School Club welcomes all Willingham Primary School children from the Foundation Stage through to Year Six.
The After School Club is open from 3.15pm to 6.00pm during term time. Its purpose is to give parents the option of after school care and support for their children. In doing so, we provide all our children with a range of activities, to suit all ages and abilities. To sustain your child after a working day at school we also offer all children a healthy snack (a light snack and drink are included in the fees) to support their physical well-being.
Our contact details are:
01954 283033 (from 3.15 - 6pm) - answer phone in use outside of these hours
Aims of the After School Club
- To provide a safe and stimulating, caring and secure atmosphere where your child can fully develop his/her mental, physical and social skills through play activities.
- To provide a high quality service for working parents.
- To provide a varied programme of activities, supporting all ages and abilities.
- To enhance children’s self-confidence, raise aspirations, improve relationship and nurture positive attitudes towards learning.
- To provide high quality play and learning experiences for our children.
- To operate this service in a way that ensures equality of opportunity for all our children and families.
- To value each child as an individual.
3.15pm – 4.15pm - £ 5.50
3.15pm – 5.15pm - £ 8.50
3.15pm – 6.00pm - £11.00