Teaching Assistant x 2 for September 2021
Two x 18.75 hours per week - Level 2 Teaching Assistants
Required for September 2021.
Willingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional, and subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Start date: September 2021
Post: 11.30am to 3.15pm (18.75 hours per week) Monday to Friday Term Time
Salary: Level 2 - Point 5 to 6 (£19,312 to £19,699 pro rata)
Willingham Primary School is seeking to appoint two dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistants to start in September 2021. These posts will suit somebody who has had previous experience in this type of role.
You will be a valuable member of the team working with the class teachers to support the children both in the class and during the lunch period. The successful applicant will need enthusiasm, patience and be caring and understanding.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has experience in working with children
- Has high expectations of self and others
- Loves to work with children and have an impact on their learning
- Has a good knowledge of child development, the primary curriculum and how children learn
- Is reliable, hardworking and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
- Wants to be part of a professional and committed staff team
- Is enthusiastic, flexible and willing to contribute to the vibrant life of our school
- Wants to take part in training and on-going professional development
We can offer:
- On-going staff training and opportunities for professional development
- Wonderful children who want to learn
- A friendly and supportive staff team
Application form, job description and person specification are available from the school office or from the school website www.willingham.cambs.sch.uk under the ‘Staff’ tab.
Candidates should enclose a letter of application stating how they meet the person specification, with their fully completed application form. We are unable to accept CV’s. Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange this 01954 283030 or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 25th June 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 27th June 2021
Interviews: Monday 5th July 2021