My name is Jane Rogers and I am your school’s Early Intervention Family Worker.
Family Workers can provide support with any issues you may have concerning your child. Some common concerns that we help with include:
- managing challenging behaviour
- how to encourage good behaviour
- confidence and self esteem
- improving family relations
We can work with you on a one to one basis in your home, and we also run a variety of courses and workshops on topics such as:
- Encouraging Good Behaviour
- Sibling Rivalry
- Supporting Your Child’s Self Esteem.
New for this school year:
- Supporting Your Child’s Education: for parents of children from reception to Yr 5
- Making a Flying Start at School: Summer Term 2015 for parents of children who will be starting school in the autumn
- One off individual advice sessions at Tesco Community Room
I am part of Cottenham & Swavesey Locality Team.
If you would like further information please call our office on: 01954 284698